Over a decade of helping people achieve sustainable high performance
Inspired Life is a leader in sustainable high performance coaching. For over 12 years we've repeatedly proven our methods in a variety of business and sports environments. We're a boutique coaching business that operates globally helping businesses, individuals and athletes to succeed in a way that's sustainable.
Where it began
Over 40 years ago our founder, Tony Broadbent, became fascinated by human potential, what makes people tick and has them feel and perform amazingly well one day and feel bat shit crazy the next. This is ultimately how we find ourselves doing what we do today, helping businesses, individuals and athletes perform optimally and get from where they are, to where they want to be without overwhelm, anxiety, burnout or stress.
The personal stuff
- Was invited in to a conversation with Jordan Berlfort (The Wolf of Wall Street’s) company, about becoming their in-house mental performance specialist.
- Spent 2 years training to be a stuntman, (skydiving, martial arts, gymnastics, trampolining, high board diving and stunt driving).
- Went from a council house in Leeds to a beachside home in Sandbanks.
- Spent most of his childhood feeling worthless, helpless and ashamed, as a kid he was bullied most days.
- Got free school meals and school clothes and, while he’ll be forever grateful, whoever decided to have free school lunch tickets a different colour to paid lunch tickets didn’t think it through very well.
- Started six businesses, two were good, two were ok and two were financial failures.
- Has launched numerous products and programmes that crashed and burned.
- Has been £120,000 in personal debt.
- Is a 2 x black belt martial artist.
- Changed to a plant based diet in 2017.
- Is passionate about making an impact in the world and has been involved with pro bono projects with international organisations, small businesses and sole traders and currently take on two pro bono projects a year.
The professional stuff
We're a boutique coaching business that operates globally. We have a handpicked team of associates around the world with a vast breadth of knowledge and experience in all things mindset, wellbeing and performance.
Lessons learned along the way
- Our default setting is confident, happy, creative and connected.
- Our resilience and ability to bounce back is mind blowing.
- We're only ever one thought away from a different reality.
- The mind only works one way (inside out).
- The mind has an in-built design for success.
- We live in a thought created psychological reality.
- Mental and physical wellbeing massively affects our performance.
Who we’re a good fit for
While our coaching isn’t for everyone. If you want amazing results and you’re starting to realise there's a direct connection between happy, healthy individuals and high performance, whether it’s in business, sport or life, then we’ll likely be a great fit.